November 25, 2013

Christmas Gift Guide Series #1 - Mum


I cannot believe how quickly 2013 has gone by! It was such a good year for me and I can't wait for 2014. Christmas is quickly closing in on us and I bet most people are in a sweat about getting their friends and families some presents for the big day. I usually end up leaving it all last minute, but this year I amn't going to leave myself running around a few days before Christmas. It's never worth the hassle!

I thought I'd do a gift guide series for you all and hopefully it helps somebody out! The first gift series is for your Mums, Grandmothers, Great Grandmothers, whoever you feel that these gifts suit. I just put together a list of things that my Mum likes and mixed it around to suit the festive theme.

Soap & Glory always put together the best gift sets, their Relax Station Gift Set is perfect for a Christmas gift. It includes a body buffer, shower gel, hand cream, foot cream and body butter - it also includes a shower puff and hair turban. This would be a great treat for the ladies.

I always love receiving pyjamas, slippers and the likes as presents. I think with the colder weather coming in, a nice housecoat or fluffy PJs and some socks would be a lovely gift for anybody! I found a gorgeous Aztec Print Fleece Robe and some Faux Fur Textured Boots. There's so many to choose from on every online site and in every clothing store, if it was up to me I'd be in reindeer socks and a big reindeer onesie! No joke. If your on a low budget these are the perfect gifts because you can pick up great PJs in Primark.

My Mam absolutely loves Yankee candles, they're definitely one of her favourite candle brands. I picked out two Christmas themed choices for the sake of this post. Red Apple Wreath and the Christmas Classics set of three, are all so sweet and Christmassy. They make it feel like it's Christmas day! Yankee candles are quite pricey but they last so long and smell amazing! I'm sure you can get cheaper alternatives as well. Right now they have a 25%-40% off all festive candles and accessories sale on their site, so if you're thinking of getting one, get it now! 

Of course, I had to pick something from Lush for my Mam! She loves bath bombs and I'm pretty sure there's a few in Lush that she hasn't even seen yet. The Christmas ones look incredible! The Melting Snowmen Luxury Bath Melts are just too cute to pass by and the Secret Santa Bath Bomb is unbelievably detailed and the 'Secret Santa' is a little red Santa bath bomb, inside the house! How cool is that?! Lush bath bombs are always amazing and work wonders for your skin. There's plenty to choose from and you will not regret buying them once you've used them. And then you might just get a serious addiction....


There you have it, my 'Gift Guide Series #1'. I really hope this helps anybody who needs a few ideas. Of course there's so many more things you could get for your Mammies! And remember - it's the thought that counts if you can't afford big expensive presents, maybe make your Mam something nice or get her something small - she's your Mam she will appreciate anything you give her.


What are you going to get your Mum for Christmas?
 my links 

Side note - This is my first post from my new MacBook, I'm so glad I bit the bullet and got it in the end. Everyone who pushed me to get it, thank you! It's definitely going to take a bit of getting use to as it's completely different to a windows laptop, which I have had for most of my life. But, I'll get there in time! Yay!

12 comments:

  1. I love Yankee Candles & those are such great Christmas present ideas! Thanks ! :D

    That Quirky Panda
    http://thatquirkypanda.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get my Mum something from Soap & Glory for Christmas, they have some lovely sets this year! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with a good Soap & Glory set, they're brill! x

      Delete
  3. The S&G giftset is wonderful and any girl who gets that is very lucky :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soap & Glory always have lovely sets, I know I'd love to receive one! :P xx

      Delete
  4. My favorite one is the S&G package, but all of the gifts would go perfectly together as one huge "spa" day present :)

    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it looks great. Yeah that's a good idea they would! :) xx

      Delete
  5. That robe!!! Oh my it`s so adorable! I imagine my mum would really love it:) Also Yankee candles all the way! Very great list darling:)

    http://lazybluesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I loved it when I seen it! Thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up.
    Kindly visit us ibiz.ie for shopping

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this blog. Thank you for this post.
    Christmas Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...