October 28, 2013

London Beauty Haul


I finally visited London for the very first time in August just gone. I actually went over for 'Summer in The City'. Since being there I can tell you, I seriously love London. It's one of my new favourite places! But.. I couldn't visit London without going shopping and buying some makeup and the likes in Superdrug, Boots and Lush could I? I had never been to Superdrug in my entire life and I was super excited to go and see what it was like! I can safely say I've been missing out. BIG TIME!

I picked up my first ever Sleek products. The i-Divine Au Naturel palette, the Face Contour Kit in Light, a Blush in Pixie Pink and a True Colour Matte Lipstick in Papaya Punch. I have been using Sleek's Au Naturel palette every time I do my makeup. It's amazing and the colours are perfect for every day use. I even use one of the browns in it for my brows. I use the contour kit every time too, it's perfect for my skin tone and I'm addicted to contouring and highlighting my face. 

I also picked up my first ever MUA products, believe it or not! I only got two things because in the three Superdrug shops I was in, they were sold out in almost everything that I wanted. I got the Heaven and Earth palette and one of their infamous £1 lipsticks in the shade 13. I definitely want to try more MUA products because for the price of them, you can't go too wrong.

I honestly can't remember whether I picked up my Maybelline products in Boots or Superdrug. Let's just say Boots were having a 3 for 1 offer and that's where I got them, I think. Anyways I picked up one of my all time favourite mascaras Volum' Express The Falsies. I absolutely love this mascara and always find myself going back to it. I also picked up my second Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe which I reviewed here. Lastly from Maybelline I got one of their ColorSensational Lipsticks in 422 Coral Tonic.

I had to get a Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Red Dynamite. I have loads of red lipsticks and I had no red lip liner. Shocker! So I had to pick this one up.

I couldn't walk past Lush when I smelled all the lovely scents coming out, who can walk past that?! I always get drawn in haha. Anyways my friend was picking up this Lush Lip Scrub in the flavour Mint Julips and she told me she heard that it was really good, so we both bought it and it'd only be fair to say, she was right! Mint Julips, Mmmm.

In the airport on the way home I came across the MAC counter and when I seen the MAC 217 blending brush was only £14/£15 I just had to have it. I love this brush and I definitely needed it in my collection!

Have you tried any of these products before? 
Any recommendations on what to get if I ever get to go Superdrug again?

Love,
 my links 

Most of the links bring you to the product on their actual websites. Most of the things I got you can get in Superdrug and Boots apart from the MAC brush and the Lush lip scrub!

16 comments:

  1. wow! Great haul! the MUA palette looks really pretty, nice neutral shades in there.
    Glad you had a good time in London :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's an impressive haul! i love those lush lip scrubs! xxx

    Hips Like Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I have the MUA palette, its such good value with some lovely nude colours :)

    www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah when i was in london i also picked up my first ever sleek product and it was that eye palette haha.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I really want to try some of those sleek products! :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic haul!!

    Leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great haul! Love the MUA!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely.
    Love your awesome blog and haul!
    I am your newest follower from Blog Hop. Am following you via GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter and Pinterest.
    Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new owner of the 217 too and LOVE it! How did I ever do without it?

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Haul, I really need to try those lip scrubs! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow what a lovely haul. I'm such a huuuuuuge fan of Sleek makeup - they're all so amazing! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post! I am dying to try sleek products! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my kinda haul! I literally love everything here! I already have the lip scrub, mascara and 217 brush! The 217 is amazing i just wish they weren't so expensive so I could buy a few more!

    Kirsty x Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sleek blushes are just the best, aren't they :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want it all, especially that Lush scrub - I cannot believe I haven't tried it yet. :/ x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought that MUA palette a while ago and love it. I also really love MUA's blush. Amazing for only £1.
    xxx
    Miss Bows
    bowsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...