May 28, 2013

Fitness Series | Summer 2013

I've decided to start up a fitness series. I really don't know where I'm going with this at all, but I'm sure if it works out, I'll keep it up and improve in time! 

This whole post is just going to outline some ideas I have, I also want your ideas on what you would like to see! 

First of all, there's three main reasons why I want to start this up; 
1 - I've been a smoker for the last 3 years (I know they're gross and bad for you, trust me, I know.) but I've given up and have been off them just 2 months now. I'm aiming to have a much healthier and much fitter lifestyle from here on out.
2 - I feel like if I post about fitness regularly, it will encourage me to keep it up!
3 - I'm going away on three sunny holidays this year and one to London! I want to try and tone up a bit and just feel better about myself. 

That's the thing about fitness, don't do it for anyone else. Do it for YOU. Because when you do it for you, it will feel so much better and you will have a much more positive outlook on the whole exercise and diet thing!

I'm hoping to be posting things like; tips, diet foods, bad habits, exercises, fitness routines I have, what each type of exercise does for your body, etc. etc.
If anyone's interested in future posts or if you have any ideas on what you'd like to see let me know! I know I'd love to start up a successful series and I'd hope that it would help at least one person strive towards the fit lifestyle they want.

Thanks for reading!
Hugs & kisses,

♥ my links ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...