April 11, 2013

*UPDATE* | What's been going on | Summer in The City 2013!



I thought I'd update you all and let you know why I've not blogged much lately. And news on Summer in The City!


The reason I haven't been blogging is college! I'm so sorry that I haven't been as active as I used to be! But college is almost done and I can't wait for it to be over to be honest. I've been stuck doing assignments for the last few months, and I literally sat down the past 3-4 weeks and worked my bum off to just get it all done and out of the way! I'm so glad to say that I've only got one more to do, as of now! 




I ALSO, want to let you all know, that I'll be attending SUMMER IN THE CITY 2013! Oh my, you have no idea how excited I am! I'm cannot wait to meet so many amazing people! 
Although I'm going to be seriously broke this year, I can't believe I had the, umm... 'balls' to do this! Now all my spending money for Spain, is gonna be gone, *cries*! But I'm sure it'll be worth it! The only thing I need now is flights and accommodation! Wahey.. 
As they all still say, YOLO! Ha ha.





Are YOU going to Summer In The City? Let me know below!
Leave your twitter names or follow me on my personal twitter '@Leanners_' .


Love love love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...