March 24, 2013

Spending Ban!


Shocker! It's time to go on a spending ban. I'm off on holidays with a few friends in June and really need to start saving up for that. I'm planning to have at least €500 - €700 by the time I'm leaving. Because I can't really go on a holiday with no money, can I? 

I've got two weeks off college now for Easter and I'm heading into Dublin for a big shop during these two weeks. My goal is to spend €150 MAX on clothes and €50 on beauty products. I'm hoping to go a lot less than this though to be honest. I only need a few beauty related things. To be fair as well, Penneys/Primark is where I'm going to be going for clothes and then for beauty, obviously Boots! I'm a student, and I can't afford to go out and buy in all these high end stores!  

I've written out a big list of things I need/want and I'm going to make a blog post on all the stuff I still have to get. I've already gotten loads and I'll try and get a few pictures of it all in the next week or so.

Anyways, to the point of this post. During the Easter, I will probably end up spending ridiculous money on take-aways and a few drinkies with my pals. But after Easter, I'm really going to knuckle down. I'll have ten weeks to save (70 days - eeek, not much...). I am hoping I get there though, because I seriously need to learn how to manage my money, I can never do a good job with this to be perfectly honest. I suppose we'll see in a few weeks!

I'll try my best to update you after Easter and let you know if I'm doing a great job at saving, or whether I'm completely and utterly failing! 


Have you ever been on a spending ban? 
Have you any tips for saving money? Please share them with me!
Anyone else going on holidays this year got any clothes haul posts up? 



Love,

♥ my links ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...