I have to be honest and say I had mixed feelings about this product..
- I love the smell of it, the rosewater scent is gorgeous although very overpowering.
- It really does moisturise your skin and leaves it feeling maybe a bit, too moisturised.
- It's cheap!
- It does what it's supposed to do.
- It's great for around the eyes and it doesn't sting them. So you can use it as an eye makeup remover.
- When I first used it, my face went red and itchy but the second time I used it, it was grand.
- I find it leaves my face feeling and looking greasy and sticky. I've tried to keep using it as much as I can to see if maybe it was just my skin, but also got a few friends to try it and they've had the same problem. I mean, isn't toner supposed to be watery? So I would generally just use this at night time, but definitely not before my makeup application.
- I think this would be better for dry skin, which I don't have.
Being honest, I doubt I will buy this again unless I'm overly broke! I'm thinking I might try out the No7 toner next or even the simple one!
Let me know if you know of any other good toners, that aren't too greasy but still work great!
Thanks for reading!